Spicy Chinese beef recipe:
for hot sensations
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a Chinese beef recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this simple, spicy, Asian dish. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Chinese food have always fascinated many people, especially those in the Western world. This is probably because the Eastern culture is so different and so amusing, in a way. It is definitely for me.
Every time my family and I went to a Chinese or a Japanese restaurant I experienced something new and very different from what I usually eat at home.
This developed my interest in Asian food, even though I must admit that I wouldn't eat Chinese food every day.However, sometimes your body really needs something different, probably, in order to add some variety and colours into your diet.
And this is how this Chinese beef recipe was created. I simply improvised using my imagination and my limited knowledge about the Asian cooking traditions.
One day I bought some high-quality beef, actually it was veal, and got all the spices and vegetables, that I had, out of my shelves. Together with my father, we cooked the beef and called it the Chinese beef recipe.
Believe it or not, but the whole of my family really enjoyed it and I hope that you will enjoy it as well. If you like hot stuff this Chinese beef recipe is definitely for you! And even if you are not a big fan of spicy food you can simply reduce the amount of chili.
Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy my improvised recipe. :) Let's get started!
Most importantly, send love to the food while cooking! In return, you will receive love as well! The food will become more tasty and even healthier for you!
So keep a smile on your face and enjoy!
- 1 kg of beef
- 4 onions
- 5 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- parsley leaves (fresh)
- basil (spice)
- rosemary (spice)
- ginger (ground)
- cayenne chili pepper (spice)
- 2 tbsp of tobasco
- 6 tbsp of soya sauce
- First, let's take a piece of raw beef and cut it up into small uneven pieces.
- On a cutting board, chop some fresh parsley, 4 onions and 3 cloves of garlic. Take 5 carrots and cut them into thin long slices.
- Now, put the meat into a big bowl and add the chopped vegetables. Also add 6 tablespoons of pure soya sauce (without any additives), 2 tablespoons of tabasco sauce, 1 tablespoon of cayenne chili pepper and some basil, rosemary, ground ginger, salt and black pepper. Mix everything well with your hands and leave it for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat a frying pan. Now pour the whole mixture onto the frying pan and cover it with a lid. Cook it on medium heat for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- When the beef is ready, remove it from the fire and put on a deep plate. Decorate with some fresh parsley and serve hot.
- Enjoy your meal and stay healthy! Be happy and send love!
Return From Chinese Beef Recipe To Asian Recipes
Return From Chinese Beef Recipe To Home Page