Foie Gras Recipe:
a 'must try' food!
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a foie gras recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this luxurious dish. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Foie gras is a name for goose or duck liver which has been specially fattened using certain diet techniques. It has a very different taste from any other livers and it is so soft that it literally melts in your mouth
It is certainly worth trying despite it is has got quite a lot of fat.Moreover, it has got so many other nutrients and ,anyway, we do need fat but just in the right amount. The liver is quite pricy as well so you probably won't eat it very often. Therefore, you shouldn't woory about fat at all.
My foie gras recipe is very simple but at the same time it gives that luxurious tatse we are looking for.
It is another great food we can include on special occasions and dinners. Indulge yourself a bit with this foie gras recipe! Let's get started!
Also, remember to send love to every little ingredient while cooking! In return, you will receive love back as well! The food will become more tasty and healthier and you will get the most benefit from it!
So smile while cooking, think positively and enjoy!
- raw goose liver
- butter (82,5 % fat)
- sunflower oil
- Cut medium slices of raw foose liver (the colour is originally quite pale).
- Pour some sunflower oil on a pre-heated frying-pan and put the slices of liver on it. Fry them for just a few minutes on each side. When the liver turns from pale colour to slightly brown it is cooked.
- Take the liver off the frying pan and wipe each piece with a tissue in order to absorb the oil away and make the liver less fat.
- Pre-heat another frying-pan or use the same one but then you should clean away all the oil. Pour some sunflower oil and put 1 tablespoon of natural butter on the frying-pan.
Wash and peel some apples. Cut out the middle of each apple so that there are no seeds in them. Slice the apples to make circular pieces with a hole in the middle.
Put them on the frying-pan and fry them for a few minutes until they soften. You can poke them with a knife to see whether they are ready.
- Take the apples off the frying-pan and nicely decorate the foie gras.
- Enjoy! Bon appetit!
Return From Foie Gras Recipe To Healthy Meal Recipes
Return From Foie Gras Recipe To Home Page