Homemade Nutella - full of taste and healthfullnes
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of fried homemade nutella. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this irresistibly delicious chocolate-hazelnut spread. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Nutella is a very popular commercial chocolate hazelnut spread produced by Fererro. Most people like it but there is one problem with it - it has got too much sugar and too little nuts and cocoa
. Of course, sugar is needed but not in such big amounts.
My homemade Nutella does contain sugar but much less of it. In fact, it is mostly hazelnuts and a little bit of cocoa and butter. Therefore, the taste is different from the common Nutella.
This homemade Nutella might not be as smooth as the commercial one but you can be sure that it is totally natural.The taste is more rich and has some bitterness of dark chocolate as well.
I really like it myself and I am sure that all the lovers of healthy food will find it delicious. It is a great snack, especially for children as the healthy fats in hazelnuts and the endophrin in cocoa will make them more motivated to study at school.
The homemade Nutella recipe is here for you. So let's get started!
Always remember to send love to all the ingredients while you are cooking! By sending love you will receive love back as well and the food will become even more tasty and healthy for you! By just doing this simple thing, you will improve the quality of your life.
Enjoy the cooking process and smile!
- 1.5 cups of hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp of powdered vanilla infused sugar
- 2 tbsp of cane sugar
- 3 tbsp of butter
- Take 1.5 cups of raw husked hazelnuts and put them on a pre-heated frying-pan. Place the frying-pan on the stove on a very low heat. Roast the hazelnuts for about 20-25 minutes. Stir them consistently so that they don’t get over-roasted. When you see that the husk is starting to come off while you are stirring the nuts and the kernels themselves had become slightly brown, it is ready.
- Let the nuts cool down. Remove the husks with your fingers. You can also rub them off with a towel but it may turn black because of the husks, so I would suggest doing it with your fingers or with your palms.
- Put the nuts into the food processor and process them on the maximum speed. First, the nuts will be ground into powder but after a minute the natural oils (healthy oils) will separate from the powder. Eventually, all will mix up again to form natural hazelnut butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder which has no added sugar. First time I used 10-12% Dutch cocoa powder. You can use any type as long as it is pure cocoa powder with nothing added to it. Mix everything with the food processor until it is evenly brown.
- Add 3 tablespoons of powdered vanilla sugar; grind 2 tablespoons of cane sugar and add it as well. Mix everything with the food processor until it becomes smooth. It is important that all the sugar added is in a powdered form if you want the nutella to be smooth without sugar crystals in it. You can use a simple coffee grinder to ground the sugar.
- Finally, add 3 tablespoons of pure natural butter (82% fat) into the mixture. Mix everything with the food processor until it becomes smooth.
- Congratulations! You did it! Pour it into a clean jar, cover with a lid and put it into the fridge. Enjoy your homemade nutella on a slice of bread, with fruit, porridge or just on its own!
- Enjoy! Bon appétit! Love the food, send love and stay healthy!
Return From Homemade Nutella To Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Homemade Nutella to Home Page