Honey Toast - much pleasure with little cooking
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of honey toast with sesame seeds. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to make this simple, delicious snack and dessert. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
This recipe is one of those really simple recipes where you don't have to cook much. In fact, I would't call it cooking at all, as you don't really cook. At the same time, it is a great little snack and, possibly, a dessert.
It gets its sweetness from honey, but the most luxurious part comes from sesame seeds - the superfood. Sesame seeds have a soft nutty taste while being very rich in vitamin E (antioxidant) as well as many other nutrients.
Sesame, sprinkled on a slice of fresh toast spreaded with a thin layer of honey is a great snack to have during your lunch break or whenever you like.
It is a great sweetie for children to have in their lunchbox. It will also help them with their studying because of the essential fatty acids found in sesame seeds, which help the brain functioning.
Are you all excited and ready to start? Let's do it then!
Remember to send love to every little ingredient while cooking! By doing this, you will receive love back as well! The result - more tasty and even healthier food! Yes, it is that simple but it actually works!
So smile, think positively and enjoy!
- wholemeal bread/mixed-grain bread
- liquid honey
- sesame seeds
- Take a few slices of wholemeal bread or mixed-grain bread and put them into a toaster. Use a natural bread without any preservatives or any nasty chemicals. Toast it to the extent that you personally like. However, it has to be at least a little bit crispy so that you can get the full effect of these honey toasts. :)
- Take the bread out of the toaster. While it is still hot, spread some liquid honey over the toasts, depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- Take some sesame seeeds and sprinkle them evenly across the toasts. The seeds will stick to the honey and won't fall off when you eat the toasts.
- Enjoy your dessert! Love the food and send love to it and you will get the most benefit from it!
Return From Honey Toast To Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Honey Toast To Home Page