Lemon chicken recipe:
a bright delicate flavour
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a lemon chicken recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this simple, yet nice dish. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Chicken meat is the most common type of poultry we eat. Therefore, knowing many different ways of cooking it may help to add some excitement and variety to our diet
I don't think that you would want to eat plain boiled chicken breast all the time, would you? Unless you are a bodybuilder. :)I am not saying anything against bodybuilders but I think that plain chicken breast may be rather 'boring' if eaten too often.
Therefore I wanted to share with you this lemon chicken recipe so that you can use some spices, herbs etc. to experience a different taste of chicken meat.
This recipe is one of my improvisations in the times of my creative and 'experimental' mood. It is very simple and uses all the ingredients that you can get in most of the supermarkets.
I have modified the recipe since I first made it, which improved it as well. I have also come up with a sauce or a dip for this lemon chicken recipe but I haven't cooked it yet. So, as soon as I try it, and if it's nice, I will post it on this web page.
For now, let's get back to the lemon chicken itself. Are you ready?
Let's get started!
Remember to send love to the food while cooking it! By doing this, you will receive love back as well! The result - more tasty and even healthier food! Yes, it is that simple but it actually works!
So smile, think positively and enjoy every moment!
- 1 kg of chicken breast
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp of raw ginger
- basil (spice)
- sage (spice)
- ginger (spice)
- black pepper
- parsley (fresh)
- First, let's take 2-3 chicken breasts (about 1 kg) and cut them up into small uneven pieces. Put them into a deep bowl.
- Grate the zest of 2 lemons into the bowl with meat. Squeeze the 2 lemons onto the meat. Take a 2-inch piece of raw ginger, peel it and chop finely into the bowl. Finally, add some basil, sage, ginger powder, salt and black pepper. Mix everything well with your hands, cover with a lid and leave for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a frying pan and pour a little bit of olive oil onto it. Now, put the marinated chicken breast onto the frying pan and cook for 25-30 minutes until it obtains a slight golden-brownish crust, stirring it occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and put it into a bowl. Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top and serve hot.
- Enjoy your meal and stay healthy! Love the food and send love to it and you will get the most benefit from it!
Return From Lemon Chicken Recipe To Healthy Meal Recipes
Return From Lemon Chicken Recipe To Home Page