the quick way to cook
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a quick version of porridge recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this easy and nutritious breakfast. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Breakfast recipes are usually very simple and don't take much time to cook. Well, this recipe of oat porridge is probably the quickest one, while being totally natural and very good for you.
Oats are an amazing food. I call them a 'superfood' for their countless health benefits. To make this porridge recipe a completely 'health star' I have included cinnamon as well. Sugar is replaced with honey and bananas add even more sweetness.
I've used bananas in this case but you can actually use any fruit e.g. grate some apples. You can add whatever you like. What I have put into this recipe is just a suggestion.
There is also a different version of porridge on our website which uses a different method of cooking and takes more time but the actual oats have a different structure.
Anyway, let's move on and get started with the BIG RECIPE. :)
Oh yeah, remember to send love to every little oat while you are cooking as well as all the other ingredients! If you send love, you will receive love back as well! The food will become tastier and healthier, that's a fact.
So keep a smile on your face and enjoy the process!
- porridge oats (100% rolled oats)
- ground cinnamon
- To start with, boil some water.
- Take a bowl and pour some boiled water into it first. Then pour some porridge oats into the water until you see that they absorbed the water. Now add some more water and pour some porridge oats again.
Finally, pour some more water into the bowl so that it is about half inch above the oats. Put a cover on the bowl to let the oats absorb the water well. Wait for 3-5 minutes.
- When you take off the cover you will see that the water has been absorbed by the oats. If it hasn't been absorbed completely then cover the bowl and wait a few more minutes.
If there is still some water left afterwards you have probably added too much water. In this case simply pour the water out but be careful not to pour the porridge out as well. :)
- Now cut a banana onto the porridge. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon and pour some honey. Vary the amounts depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- Enjoy your breakfast and stay healthy! Bon appétit! Feel the pleasure and send love to your food!
Return From Porridge Recipe To Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Return From Porridge Recipe to Home Page