Scrambled Egg Recipe:
a different combination to taste
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a simple scrambled egg recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this wonderful and nutritious breakfast. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Eggs are an excelent food. There are a lot of types of eggs but probably the most common one is the chiken egg. Not only it is tasty and so commonly used in cooking, but it is very nutritious as well.
Chicken eggs are a great source of protein and contain all the essential amino acids. Furthermore, egg yolks contain a whole range of vitamins and minerals. Majorly, these are vitamin A, D, E, choline... The list goes on.
There are also hundreds of ways of cooking this amazing food.
My recipe of scrambled eggs is just one of the traditional ways of cooking eggs. The special thing about it is its softness, tenderness and the taste of spice combined with the luxuriance of Italian parmesan cheese.
This recipe is just a little advice on how else you can make scrambled eggs, so that you have a greater variety in your diet as variety is health. My mother has always done it for me this way. It is very easy and quick.
OK then. Let's scramble the eggs!
Oh yes, remember to send love to every little ingredient you use while cooking! If you send love, you will receive love back - as simple as that!
Cook in a positive frame of mind and have a subtle smile on your face. Enjoy the process and you will get the most benefit and pleasure form the food!
- 6 raw eggs
- 1 tsp of double cream
- Parmesan cheese
- cayenne chili pepper
- Take 6 raw eggs, remove the shell and pour them (egg whites with egg yolks) into a cup.
- Preheat a frying-pan. Put one teaspoon of double cream on it. You will see it melting into a sort of ‘white oily liquid’. Tilt the frying-pan so that this white oil spreads evenly over the whole frying-pan.
- Now pour the eggs onto the frying pan. Fry the eggs on medium heat for 6 minutes. Keep mixing the eggs all the time to make soft, tender scrambled eggs.
- Now put the eggs on a plate and sprinkle some salt and cayenne chili pepper. Grate some parmesan cheese onto it while it's hot.
- Enjoy and bon appetit! Be happy because life is amazing! Love the food and feel the pleasure!
Return From Scrambled Egg Recipe To Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Return From Scrambled Egg Recipe To Home Page