Chocolate Truffle Recipe:
Chewy And Sweet
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a chocolate truffle recipe with hazelnuts and raisins. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this delicious, chewy dessert. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
This truffle recipe is slightly different from the traditional recipe and it tastes differently as well. However, it is certainly worth trying as you might 'fall in love with it'
and decide to incorporate it into your diet, which wouldn't surprise me.
All the ingredients are natural and there is very little added sugar, unlike the traditional truffle recipe. At the same time, it is sweet with most of the sweetness coming from raisins.
Another major ingredient is the hazelnuts which give the truffles a pleasant nutty taste. Therefore, it is actually a hazelnut-raisin truffle recipe.
It has a very high nutritional value with a lot of vitamin E, essential fatty acids, Phosphorus, Selenium, Potassium and many others.
For those who ate truffles before, the consistency of these truffles may seem 'not truffle-like'. It is rather chewy and this is what makes it very special.
With this truffle recipe you can make lovely, chewy truffles and enjoy them with a cup of warm milk. :)
Are you ready for the journey? Let's get started!
Remember to send love to the food while cooking it! By doing this, you will receive love back as well! The result - more tasty and even healthier food! Yes, it is that simple but it actually works!
So smile, think positively and enjoy the process!
- 1 cup of raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/4 tsp of butter
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder (pure)
- 3 tbsp of powdered vanilla sugar
- First, take 1 cup of raw hazelnuts and pour them onto a frying pan. Roast the nuts on low heat for 20-25 minutes stirring them all the time. The husk should srart coming off while you are stirring and the kernels (inside part of nuts) should become golden-brownish.
- Remove the nuts from the frying pan and let them cool down so that you can touch them. Now, remove the husks with your fingers. It takes a while but it's a real pleasure. :)
- Pour the nuts into a food processor and process them, increasing the speed gradually. It might happen that the nuts stick to the walls of the bowl. In this case, stop the food processor and remove the nuts off the walls with a spoon. Continue processing until you get pure hazelnut butter.
- Now add 1 cup of raisins and 1/4 teaspoon of softened butter into the hazelnut butter. Process at high speed until everything is evenly mixed.
- Take a small rounded plate. Pour 3 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder and 3 tablespoons of powdered vanilla sugar onto it. Mix the powders well (carefully) to make an evenly mixed powder.
- Take a little bit of hazelnut-raisin mixture and make it into a truffle (ball shape) with your fingers. Put the truffle into the powder and roll it around so that the powder sticks to the surface evenly. Carefully, put the truffle onto a clean plate. Repeat the same with the rest of the hazelnut-raisin mixture.
- Put the plate with the truffles into the fridge for a while. Take the plate out and enjoy a truffle on itself or with anything you like. (Tastes awesome with warm milk!)
- Enjoy your dessert! Love the food and send love to it and you will get the most benefit from it!
Return From Truffle Recipe To Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Truffle Recipe To Home Page