Forget about calories - eat The RIGHT FOOD with our Healthy Eating Recipes.
You may think to yourself 'But what the right food is?' This is normal because most of us get really confused about what a healthy diet is, what food we should eat and what should be avoided.
With healthy eating recipes it is simple - eat everything that's natural.
The common confusion happens because there are so many explanations of what a healthy diet is, giving a huge range of advices and a lot of them strictly contradict each other.
It quite hard to find something that they have in common. But the main problem about a lot of the diets is that they are Too Extreme!
Atkinson’s diet says you should load yourself with proteins and avoid carbohydrates as much as possible.
Most diets exaggerate about the bad qualities of fat and sugar and suggest to cut them out of your diet.
My healthy eating recipes are based on the idea of BALANCE.
You are allowed to eat, in fact, you should eat everything! And what I mean by everything is Proteins, Carbohydrates AND Fats AND Sugars. Our bodies cannot function properly if we exclude any of those.
Fats are needed for both heart and brain functioning and sugars/glucose is needed for brain health.
The key is to eat not too much but just enough and eat all the food that is natural!
A good way to do that is to cook by yourself.
And even though it is more time-consuming than buying stuff from stores it is definitely worth it. Our health is in our hands.
So I created this website to share with you my healthy eating recipes which will contribute to your balanced diet and well-being.
There are six different categories of recipes on this website. Breakfast, main meals, vegetarian, Asian, desserts and juice recipes are all welcome for you. Choose and find what you want!
Each recipe is healthy and natural and is explained in a simple way. You don't need to be a professional chef to understand them.
Finally, I would like you to know that not only the home-made food has the natural ingredients but it also has that love and positive energy that are put into it during the cooking process.
So cook with love, send love to every piece of your food, enjoy it, and share that love with people around you.:)
Thank you for visiting healthy-eating-recipes4u.com!
- Healthy Recipes Blog
- The Healthy Recipes Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the healthy-earing-recipes4u.com Website. Subscribe here.
- Healthy Meal Recipes - Cooking With Love
- Healthy meal recipes for delicious main courses. Try now! Simple and easy to cook, and no special skills required.
- Healthy vegetarian recipes
- Do you think healthy vegetarian recipes are only about vegetables? In fact, they include a huge range of different foods. Try one for yourself! Delicious and easy to cook...
- Asian recipes - taste the culture
- The beauty about the Asian recipes is that they are so special and so cultural. A unique flavour and easy to cook! All natural and no MSG! Try now and feel the asian culture...
- Healthy breakfast recipes
- Healthy breakfast recipes to charge up your batteries. It is very important to start a day with a good meal as this provides the foundation for your energy sources you need during the day.
- Healthy dessert recipes - for sweet experiences
- Healthy dessert recipes - with less sugar but more taste. Try healthy cookies, cakes, snacks and more... all natural
- Healthy juice recipes - a healthier choice
- Healthy juice recipes and other drinks which are made from natural fruit and vegetables. Full of vitamins A, C...
- Contribute to Healthy Eating Recipes
- Would you like to share your knowledge about healthy eating recipes? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.