Chinese Fried Rice:
there are so many things to try
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of Chinese fried rice. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this great dish. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
We all know that Asian culture is very special and this is clearly reflected on their cooking traditions and food.
It is different to the Western food and it is a good thing to incorporate Asian food into our diet because it makes our diet more varied and healthier.
Of course, in some places in Asia they may use many additives such as flavour enhancers (e.g. MSG) which aren't good for our body. Such additives make the food taste really nicely.
However, the good news is that we can enjoy the flavours of Eastern culture without straining our health. This can be done very easily if you cook by yourself.
So I deceided to share with you some of the Asian recipes so that you can make the food at home with totally natural ingredients.Chinese fried rice is a very popular dish and you can find it in any oriental restaurant.
However, with this recipe the Chinese fried rice will be different from the traditional fried rice because of some differences in the cooking process. In fact, when I first tried to cook it by myself it was meant to be a normal fried rice.
Apparently I got something wrong and I ended up with a different type of fried rice. I thought it was a failure, but when my family and I tried it we literally couldn't stop and we finished the whole bowl of rice in minutes.
Even though, it is not the traditional form of Chinese fried rice it is very interesting and worth trying. Are you excited? Let's get started then!
Remember to send love to every little piece of food while cooking! By doing this, you will get love back as well! As a result, the food will become more tasty and healthier for you!
So keep smiling, think positively and enjoy!
- 2 cups(250ml) of sushi rice
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of ginger (raw)
- 3 tbsp of soya sauce (pure)
- olive oil
- black pepper
- First, pour some cold water into a saucepan. Pour in 2 cups of sushi rice, cover with a lid and cook on low fire for about 20 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, let's prepare the vegetables. On a cutting board, chop some fresh parsley, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic and 1 tablespoon ginger root into small pieces. Take 2 carrots and grate them finely.
- Preheat a frying pan. Pour in some olive oil (about 3 tbsp) and fry the chopped vegetables for about 4 minutes. Add some salt and black pepper while mixing the vegetables all the time.
- Let's have a look at the rice now. If it's cooked, drain off any liquid left, pour in some cool water and drain again. Add the rice into the fried vegetables and add 3 tablespoons of soya sauce (pure, no additives). Mix everything well so that it becomes even. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat, while mixing it all the time.
- Remove the Chinese fried rice from the stove and put it into a bowl. Sprinkle some fresh parsley and serve hot.
- Enjoy your meal and stay healthy! Love the food, send love to it and you will get the most benefit from it!
Return From Chinese Fried Rice To Asian Recipes
Return From Chinese Fried Rice To Home Page