more of the superspice plus honey
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of cinnamon biscuits. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this lovely cookies. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Biscuits are an amazing snack that everyone loves. It is such a simple dessert and yet so nice. There are thousands of different types of biscuits varying in shapes, colours, tastes etc.
Cinnamon biscuits are quite common and yet there are so many ways to make them. I wanted to share with you one of the possible recipes of making these biscuits.
This one is very simple and has got a very pleasant taste indeed. However, when I tried to make the biscuits with this recipe for the first time, the flavour wasn't really amazing.
But don't worry. That was just my own mistake rather than the recipe. Therefore, I considered my mistakes and I also modified the actual recipe slightly to make a perfect cinnamon biscuit dessert.
Simply follow the instruction to get the perfect pleasant taste and consistency. Hope you will enjoy it. :)Let's get started!
Also, remember to send love to every little ingredient while you are cooking! In return, you will receive love back! The food will become even more delicious and even healthier for you!
So smile while cooking and enjoy the process!
- 400g of wheatflour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of honey (liquid)
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- lemon zest (1 lemon)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- To start, take 2 eggs and seperate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Pour the egg yolks into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of liquid honey, 4 tablespoons of milk, 1 teaspoon of baking soda (add a few drops of vinegar to it to make bubbles) and lemon zest from one lemon.
Finally add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Use a mixer to mix it well into an even substance.
- Now, pour 400g of wheatflour into the substance. Mix everything well with you hands.
- Knead the dough to form a round ball and put it into the fridge for about 2 hours so that the dough obtains the right structure.
- Take the dough ball out of the fridge. Roll it out into a flat piece 0.5 cm thick. Use a cup or special figures to cut out circle pieces. Put them seperately onto baking paper so that they do not touch each other.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until you see that the biscuits rise and obtain golden-brown colour. Take the biscuits out of the oven, let them cool down and enjoy with whatever you like.
- Enjoy your dessert! Bon appetit!Send love to the food and feel the pleasure!
Return From Cinnamon Biscuits To Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Cinnamon Biscuits to Home Page