Cottage Cheese Recipe:
the good way
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a cottage cheese recipe in the traditional style of my family. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this simple, yet tasty breakfast. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
A lot of people might think that cottage cheese is rather boring and doesn't taste particularly well. Despite this, some people do like it and I like it as well. In fact, it can become your favourite breakfast if you prepare it in a certain way.
One of those ways to prepare it, is the way I decribe in this recipe. It is extremely simple. It doesn't require any cooking at all. For my cottage cheese recipe you just need to mix a few ingredients and that's all.
So I decided to share it with you so that people who didn't like cottage cheese before can enjoy it and those who liked it before will love it even more.You don't want to miss out on this great food wich has so much goodness for your health.
In this recipe we are going to use chunk style, large curd cottage cheese. Remember, that you can make any modifications you want to any of our recipes if it is better for you that way.
Are you ready then? OK, let's get started with this quick recipe to make a great breakfast for you!
As always, remember to send love to the food while you are cooking! In return, you will receive love back as well! The result - more tasty and healthier food! You will enjoy it more and get the most benefit from it, trust me!
Smile and be happy!
- cottage cheese (chunk style)
- double cream
- sultanas (dried white grape)
- cocoa powder (pure)
- Take some chunk style cottage cheese and put it into a bowl.
- Pour some double cream into the bowl and mix everything well with a spoon.
- Add some sultanas into the mixture. If you want the cottage cheese to be more sweet add a lot of sultanas and vice versa. Sprinkle some cinnamon and pure cocoa powder onto it. Vary the amount depending on your taste.
- Well, it is ready. Now you can mix everything up if you want or just eat it like that. Up to you.
- Enjoy your meal! Be happy and stay healthy! Send love to the food, feel the pleasure and you will get the most benefit out of it!
Return From Cottage Cheese Recipe To Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Return From Cottage Cheese Recipe to Home Page