Aromatic Eggplant Recipe:
Even More Variety
Hello everybody and welcome! This is an eggplant recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this simple, nutritious food. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Believe it or not but eggplant is an extremely nutritious food despite it may be not as popular as other vegetables such as tomatoes or cucumbers.
Honestly, I think that we really should incorporate it into our diet and our eating habits in order to add more variety and 'colours' to our diet. Even though the raw eggplant doesn't have much to be proud of in terms of taste, it turns very special and delicate if you know how to cook it.
Therefore, I decided to share with you my eggplant recipe to show you one possible way of cooking this wonderful vegetable. It is very simple, yet it tastes great.
This recipe was developed by my lovely mother who actually inspired me to start cooking and to create this website.(Big thanks to her!)
I am sure that some time in your life you will be inspired by some great people e.g. your family to do something that you will really love and enjoy. Maybe this already happened to you - then it's great!
OK, let's get back to cooking and this eggplant recipe. I hope you are ready for the 'journey'! If yes, then let's get started!
Remember to send love to the food while cooking it! By doing this, you will receive love back as well! The result - more tasty and even healthier food! Yes, it is that simple but it actually works!
So smile, think positively and enjoy!
- 1 eggplant
- 2 cloves of garlic
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- First, take a nice big eggplant/aubergine and wash it thoroughly. Now cut it into middle-width round pieces.
- Put the pieces of eggplant into a bowl and salt them reasonably. Mix them well with your hands so that each piece absorbs some salt. Put the bowl into a fridge for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 190 degrees.
- Take the eggplant out of the fridge and place all the pieces seperately on the parchment paper. Put them into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Take the eggplant out of the oven and put the pieces onto a plate. Squeeze 2 cloves of garlic, using a garlic-squeezer, and spread it over each piece.
Pour a little bit of olive oil onto each slice of eggplant and spread it evenly with your fingers. Finally, grate some parmesan cheese on top and serve hot or cold.
- Enjoy your meal! Love the food you eat, send love to it! Stay healthy! :)
Return From Eggplant Recipe To Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Return From Eggplant Recipe To Home Page