Fried banana with whipped cream
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of fried banana with whipped cream. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this simple, yet tasty dessert. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Fried banana sounds simple, is simple and at the same time it is a perfect treat for anyone who would like something sweet. The good thing is that all the sweetness comes from sugars occuring naturally in bananas.
You don't even need to add any sugar when making whipped cream because the banana, after being fried, becomes very sweet.
The combination of these two ingredients is great and with a little bit of cinnamon and, if you want, dark chocolate it gains a luxurious taste.
I thought that everyone should know this recipe as it will add some more variety to your diet and it's another way to satisfy your taste buds.
Even though, this dessert is rather rich in calories, they don't come from pure refined sugar, as in the case of some of the desserts. Therefore, eating it sometimes is not bad for you. Well, try it yourself and see whether you like it. Let's start!
Oh yeah! Remember to send love to every ingredient while you're cooking to get the most pleasure and benefit from it! It will even taste better for you if you fill it with love!
- butter (82.5%)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- First, pour the cream into a bowl and use a mixer to mix it until it becomes a whipped cream.
- While the mixer is mixing, preheat a frying pan and put some butter on it. Let the butter melt and cover the whole surface of the frying pan. If it didn't, then add some more butter.
Peel the bananas and cut them into half in length and width so that you get 4 pieces from each banana. Sprinkle some cinnamon spice over each piece.
- Put the cut bananas on the frying pan and fry them on low heat on each side for 3-4 minutes until the bananas change colour to dark yellow. Note: While you are frying the bananas keep an eye on the cream as well. Don't let it turn into a cottage cheese i.e. don't mix it for too long.
- Put the fried bananas on a plate and top them with the fresh whipped cream. Ah-h, tastes heavenly! :)
- Enjoy your dessert! Love it, feel the pleasure and stay healthy! Thank you for visiting my website! Hope you enjoyed it!
Return From Fried Banana To Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Fried Banana To Home Page