Healthy oatmeal cookie recipe - the wonder of desserts
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a healthy oatmeal cookie recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this yummy and nutritious cookies. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
We all like desserts and at the same time we want to eat healthily, yes?. Well, that is very easy if you eat the desserts made from natural products. Cooking yourself is the best way to ensure that you eat healthily
I wanted to share with you this healthy oatmeal cookie recipe which is simply delightful, as all my family thinks. The reason is because the great taste of these cookies x the nutritional value = simply amazing.
The ingredients in this healthy oatmeal cookie recipe are not just natural but also include some superfoods e.g. oats, cinnamon.
I use jumbo oats rather than oatmeal, despite I say healthy oatmeal cookie recipe, because it makes the structure of the cookies more unique and interesting. You will see what I mean. And don't worry, you won't end up chewing jumbo oats. In fact, you won't even feel that you have used oats rather than oatmeal. I am sure you will love them.
If you ever tried commercial oat cookies you will definitely feel the difference between the branded and the homemade ones, I guarantee.
Are you ready for the journey? Then let's get started!
Remember to send love to every single ingredient whie you are cooking. If you send love, you will receive love back as well. As a result, the food will taste better and will provide greater benefits for your health! Sounds simple but it works!
Cook with a smile on your face and get the pleasure from the process!
- 100g (1 cup) of raw jumbo oats
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 100 g of butter (82.5% fat)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 cup (150 g) of wheat flour
- 1/3 tsp of baking soda + vinegar
- 2/3 tsp of raising agent
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1/2 cup of sultanas
- 1 tsp of grated lemon peel
- Put 100g of softened butter into a bowl and add 100g of cane sugar. Mix it well using a mixer.
- Add 1 raw egg into the formed mixture; add a pinch of vanilla sugar, 1 tablespoon of milk and mix it all together thoroughly with a mixer.
- In a different bowl, mix 1 cup of wheat flour with 2/3 teaspoon of raising agent, 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda (add a few drops of vinegar onto the baking soda so that bubbles form) and 2 pinches of salt.
- Add the mixed flour into the mixture you got in step 2.
- Add 1 cup (100 g) of raw jumbo oats, 1/2 cup of sultanas, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel. Mix it all with your hands.
- Make middle-sized, round, flat cookies (you can sprinkle some flour onto them if they stick to your hands) and bake them on parchment paper in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 14-15 minutes. Watch them gaining a golden-brown colour.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, let them cool down.
- Enjoy your cookies and be happy! Love your food, send love to it and stay healthy!
Return From Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe to Healthy Dessert Recipes
Return From Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe to Home Page