Natural Protein Shake:
what you wanted so much
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a recipe of natural protein shake. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to make this homemade nutritious drink. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Ever thought about drinking protein shakes to build more muscles or for any other purpose? But you didn't want to drink the artificial protein shakes sold in the stores?
Well, then this natural protein shake recipe is definitely for you! It contains all natural ingredients and all of them are very simple. These are banana, cocoa, milk and some oats.
You probably ate all of these foods before, seperately. However, if you mix them together you can get an amazing natural protein shake and you can be sure that it won't cause you any harm.
Furthermore, because all the ingredients come from natural sources and your body is used to those ingredients, it will absorb the proteins very well.
I was always tempted to drink protein shakes after doing a physical workout because I wanted to gain more muscle mass as I was rather skinny and a hardgainer. However, after drinking commercial protein shakes for one summer I realised that I was getting ill more often.
I can't say that this was purely due to the shakes, but I think that they did contribute to it as well. Anyway, that was my feeling so I gave up consuming them.After about one year I came up with an idea that I can make a natural protein shake at home and that's when I created this recipe.
It is so simple that you don't even have to use a mixer - everything is done manually!
Nutritional information (per serving):
Calories: 342 kcal
Proteins: 13.3 g
Carbohydrates: 56.9 g
Fat: 8 g
Fibre: 5.9 g
The nutritional information for this natural protein shake is only accurate if you use exactly the same ingredients as I have listed here e.g. medium banana, semi-skilled milk etc.
You can make some changes in the recipe to suit your needs and likes if you want. OK, let's get to the cooking!
Remember to send love to every ingredient while cooking and you will see wonderous things happening! The food will become more tasty and even healthier for you! This is a simple and a very useful thing to do!
So smile and enjoy the process!
- 1 cup of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (hot chocolate)
- 2 tbsp of oatgerm & oatbran/oatgerm
- First, take 1 cup of luke warm milk and pour 2 tablespoons of pure hot chocolate (e.g. Green & Blacks Organic) into it. Mix it well to make an even smooth hot chocolate. Pour it into a protein shaker.
Note: If you prefer cold milk, then use cold milk but bear in mind that cocoa powder will not dissolve as well as with luke warm milk.
- Now take 1 ripe banana and squeeze it in your hands carefully. Do it in small squeezes, covering the whole surface area of banana. Then squeeze a little bit stronger and you should see a split in banana peel. Peel the banana completely and squeeze the 'banana puree' into the shaker.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oatbran & oatgerm, or just oatgerm into the mixture. Cover the shaker with a lid and shake well so that everything is mixed up and the substance is even.
- Enjoy your protein shake after a good workout to build muscle mass or whenever you wish! Be happy and stay healthy!
- Well done! You did it! Thank you for visiting my website! I wish all the best to you and I hope that you found the information useful!
Return From Natural Protein Shake To Healthy Juice Recipes
Return From Natural Protein Shake to Home Page