Shrimp Pasta Recipe: with cheese-onion sauce
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a shrimp pasta recipe with cheese-onion sauce. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to make this delicious Italian dish. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Many people like seafood and especially when it is well cooked and served with something like Italian pasta. Well, it is not strange because seafood is actually very tasty and has got the special aroma of the sea that no other food has.
However, this is not all. Seafood is also very healthy and very nutritious. It is a great source of protein and probably the main source of protein for people in Japan and many parts of Asia.
At the same time, Japanese people are well-known for their longetivity. Why do you think that's the case? Yes, it is because they eat seafood regularly. I don't mean that this is the only reason why those people live long, but it certainly contributes to that.
In fact, many studies have found a link between the consumption of seafood and lower levels of cancer and diseases!
As shrimp is a seafood as well, it has those beneficial qualities too.
So I thought that if shrimp is such a great food, why not share a shrimp pasta recipe with you. This is an Italian-style dish and, as most of the Italian dishes, it is very tasty.
To make it, we are going to use Italian patsa called fettuccine and small shrimp. We will top this with a creamy cheese-onion sauce to give it even a more delicate flavour.
This is, basically, the whole shrimp pasta recipe - it's simple and suitable for people with any level of cooking experience. Shrimp pasta is a very filling dish and it is perfect for lunch or any main meal of the day.
Pasta will provide you with carbohydrates, which will give you long-term energy to keep you up during the day. Shrimp will provide lean protein as well as many minerals. The sauce will add some more nutrients as well as flavour.
The key health benefits of shrimp:
- boosts energy
- helps build strong bones
- helps promote prostate health
- helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- keeps skin, hair and nails healthy
- helps fight cancer
So, as you can see, incorporating shrimp into your diet will give you a lot of health benefits. However, don't eat it too often. It is quite high in cholesterol (both good and bad) so eat it in moderation. Balance is the key.
For greatest health benefits consume different varieties of seafood.
For now, let's get to the actual shrimp pasta recipe and make the dish. Are you ready for the cooking journey? Ok, let's start then!
Remember to send love to every single ingredient while cooking. By sending love to the food, you will receive love back as well. As a result, the food will become more tasty and healthier for you! Simple but it is true!
So keep a smile on your face while cooking and enjoy the process!
- Italian fettuccine pasta
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pack of dried cheese for sauce
- 1 onion
- sunflower oil
- 250 g cream
- Put the shrimp into a bowl and pour some water into it. Squeeze a liitle bit of lemon juice into the water and add 1 bay leaf. Boil the shrimp for 13-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Take 1 onion, peel it and cut into square pieces. Put the cut onion into a preheated frying pan and add some sunflower oil to it. Add a little bit of water. Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time. The onion should soften and turn into golden colour.
- In a jar, mix 1 pack of dried cheese for sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 250 g of cream. Make sure that there are no additives in the dried cheese. (Read the label at the back of the pack).
Pour the mixture into the fryin-pan into the cooked onion. Add the boiled shrimp. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Pour some water into an empty bowl and bring it to the boil. Put the pasta into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. To be more certain, check the cooking instructions on the pack of the pasta in case you use a different kind.
- Put the cooked pasta on a plate. Pour the sauce with the shrimp on top and serve hot.
- Enjoy your meal and bon appetit! Send love to the food while eating and be happy! Thank you!
Return From Shrimp Pasta Recipe To Healthy Meal Recipes
Return From Shrimp Pasta Recipe To Home Page