Tomato Salad Recipe:
for your health and pleasure
Hello everybody and welcome! This is a tomato salad recipe. Now I am going to guide you step by step on how to cook this very simple, yet tasty salad. Make yourself at home and enjoy!Before we start:
Salads are generally very good for our health as long as they contain only natural ingredients
. The problem, however, comes when we start adding commercial mayonnaise and different dressings into our salads. This is because they have many additives, preservatives and other nasty staff
This tomato salad recipe is simple and natural. It doesn't contain any dressings, it rather contains flaxseed oil. I think it is a much better alternative, being natural and very good for our brain and heart because it contains high amount of essential fatty acids (the 'good' fats).
Everything else in the salad is as simple as tomatoes, dill etc.Therefore, this recipe is very straightforward and I think that literally anyone can make it.
My mother and I created this recipe by ourselves when we were in an innovative mood and experimented with ingredients to make different sorts of salads. However, every time we came back to this recipe and always ate this salad as we thought that it was the most tasty one.
So I thought that I really wanted to share it with you to see whether you will like it. You can make any modifications to this tomato salad recipe if you want in case, for example, you have a sesame seed allergy etc. Anyway, you know best what suits your taste!
So let's give it a go and see what it's like!
Remember to send love to every ingredient while making the dish! In return, you will receive love back as well! The food will become healthier and more tasty for you!
So keep a nice smile on your face and enjoy!
- mozzarella cheese
- black olives
- fresh dill
- sesame seeds
- flaxseed oil
- First, wash some tomatoes and cut them into small pieces. Put them into a big bowl.
- Take some mozzarella cheese and cut it into small pieces as well (slightly smaller than tomato pieces). Put it into the bowl.
- Take some black olives and make sure that they don’t have any stones. Cut them into halves and put into the bowl as well.
- Wash some fresh dill and cut it into very small pieces. Yes, you are right – now put it into the same bowl.
- Finally, sprinkle some sesame seeds into the bowl, add some salt and pour some flaxseed oil. Mix everything well and it's ready.
- Enjoy your salad! Be happy and smile! Thank you! :)
Return From Tomato Salad Recipe To Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Return From Tomato Salad Recipe To Home Page